Cboe strives to provide traders with tools and services to better help them manage their trading activities. Some of the additional features of three of our options exchanges - Cboe BZX, C2 and EDGX Options Exchanges - are listed below. To learn about trading on our fourth options exchange - Cboe Options Exchange - click here.
- Bulk Quoting – Bulk orders give users the opportunity to place new orders, and modify or cancel existing orders pertaining to multiple contracts for a single OSI root.
- Display-Price Sliding – Enables firms to slide orders that lock or cross the NBBO.
- Match Trade Prevention – Allows firms to avoid unintentional trading with their own firms.
- Options Clearing Editor – Provides traders with the ability to make post-trade revisions to executions.
- Partial Post Only @ Limit – Offers enhanced liquidity adding with controlled liquidity removal.
- Real-Time Latency Monitoring – Innovative web tool designed to provide customers with real-time latency statistics for each order entry point.
- Web Products – Our U.S. Web Portal designed to give customers easy, online access to the information they need, when they need it.